Also see Oakville Criminal Defence Lawyers
Have you been charged with one of the following offences in Oakville?
- Impaired driving by alcohol or a drug
- Impaired driving causing bodily harm
- Impaired driving causing death
- Over 80
- Over 80 care or control of a motor vehicle
- Failing or refusing to provide a breath sample
- An offence under the Highway Traffic Actor
Are you concerned about the potential consequences of a criminal conviction in Oakville, including:
- A criminal record
- A high fine
- A lengthy driving prohibition/suspension
- A period of probation or alcohol counseling
- Skyrocketing insurance rates
- Employment or education consequences
- Difficulty traveling outside of Canada
- Stigma and harm to your reputation in the community or
- A jail term?
Please call Kruse Law Firm for your free consultation.
Kruse Law Firm has a team of criminal defence and DUI lawyers in Oakville with winning experience in defending impaired driving, drunk driving or DUI charges in Oakville. Our impaired driving lawyers keep abreast of this highly technical and rapidly changing area of law and of all available defences. Kruse Law Firm will take the time to carefully review your case to find any possible way to fight the charges and defend your rights.
The lawyers at Kruse Law Firm focus on defending impaired driving charges and will provide you with the advice and skilled courtroom representation you need to defend your case.
Don’t hesitate – all Oakville residents can call Kruse Law Firm
for a free, no-obligation consultation today!
Kruse Law Firm operates out of our offices in Toronto, Kitchener, London, and Windsor to assist clients throughout Ontario.