You could also face fines, jail time, and other penalties upon conviction, including a criminal record that can saddle you with a crushing stigma that limits your opportunities, serve as a barrier to housing and education, and derail your dreams for the future.
Have you been charged with domestic assault or a related crime? A criminal record could leave your life unrecognizable. Don’t risk it. Fortunately, you’ve come to just the right firm for help.
At Kruse Law, domestic assault cases have been a critical focus of our practice for over three decades. In that time, our team – which includes former Crown prosecutors – has successfully defended countless clients. We know so much about domestic assault defence, we wrote the book on it – literally. Our guide, Domestic Assault Defence in Ontario: What You Need To Know, offers essential information on these cases, such as:
- An explanation of your rights and obligations in domestic assault cases
- An overview of domestic assault and related charges, as well as their potential penalties
- A description of the typical court process for summary offence domestic assault cases
- Why the case will likely continue, even if the victim doesn’t want to press charges
- How a knowledgeable and experienced criminal defence lawyer can help you protect your future
- And much more
Complete the form to request a complimentary copy of Domestic Assault Defence in Ontario: What You Need To Know. Have questions or want to schedule an appointment for a free initial consultation? Contact us online or call 1-800-699-0806.