Sometimes, an accused person is not satisfied with the outcome of a particular trial. In some cases, the person can apply for an appeal at a higher court. The court will review the trial’s fairness and correctness and check the way it was conducted by the court. A person can either make a conviction appeal, which questions the decision of the court in finding the person guilty or not guilty, or a sentence appeal, which questions the punishment given by the court and whether the type or the length of punishment was fair.

Contact Our Ontario Criminal Defence Lawyers to Get the Answers You Need

We have earned an Ontario-wide reputation for our work defending both criminal and DUI cases. Contact us today to set up a free, confidential initial consultation. We can give you an honest assessment of your case and advise you on the best course of action

Contact Us

Complete the form below to get a free meeting and quote.

Protected By Google reCAPTCHA | Privacy - Terms