It is best if you consult with your lawyer first on the best course of action if you receive a ticket such as a Highway Traffic Act ticket or a Liquor Infraction ticket along with your criminal charge. Depending on the circumstances, your lawyer will be able to advise you on whether or not to pay the ticket.

Contact Us

Complete the form below to get a free meeting and quote.

Protected By Google reCAPTCHA | Privacy - Terms