As experienced criminal lawyers, we at Kruse Law Firm understand how stressful this experience can be for you. You may have never dealt with the police, prosecutors, or been through the court process before, which is overwhelming and very confusing.
In order to help alleviate your stress, you will have to make the very important decision of finding the right law firm to represent you. Here at Kruse Law Firm, our trial lawyers have more than 50 years of combined experience in defending clients who are facing DUI charges. Our experienced lawyers, including three former crown prosecutors, have what it takes to handle your case and obtain the optimal results for you.
Types of DUI related cases that our firm handles:
- Impaired driving by alcohol
- Over 80 mgs
- Refuse breath tests at the roadside/police station
- Impaired driving by a drug
- Dangerous driving
What it means for you to win your DUI case:
- No criminal record
- Save face in your community and avoid the stigma of a criminal conviction
- Ability to keep your much-needed licence and continue to drive
- Avoid the Ministry Back on Track and Ignition Interlock problems
- Avoid difficulties when crossing the border into the United States
- Avoid court fines, victim fine, increased insurance rates, and other costs totalling up to $25,000
Kruse Law employs a team of dedicated and experienced winners in the realm of defending DUI charges. You owe it to yourself to obtain great legal representation in order to assist you with your impaired driving charges and given our proven success record across Ontario, we are confident that Kruse Law Firm is the correct choice for you.
Please call 613-707-9980 or fill out our contact form to schedule your free no-obligation consultation today!
Kruse Law Firm operates out of our offices in Toronto, Kitchener, London, and Windsor to assist clients throughout Ontario.